Saturday, June 30, 2007

Deep thoughts...

This morning, I woke up and really didn't want to do anything. So I sat down and started to watch tv. There was really nothing on, so I went to the OnDemand thing and looked to see if there were any good free movies on. I decided to watch a movie called Jack. It's with Robin Williams. The character Robin plays is named Jack. He has a disorder that makes him grow 4x as fast as normal. So like when he was born, his mom was only 2 months pregnant. So by the time he was 10 and in 5th grade, he looked like he was 40. By the time he graduated high school, he looked like he was in his 60s or so. But it got me thinking...technically Jack only really lived 18 years, but he lived it to its fullest! How are we living today? How am I living? Am I living everyday as if it's my last? Am I living like John 10:10 says that I CAN live? Honestly, I don't think I am. I tend to lay around and sleep or watch tv instead of going to the park and walking-taking in the scenery- or cleaning my apartment so that I can invite friends and family over to hang out...it's making me sad to think about all this. Anyway. I just wanted to encourage those that read this to live life to its fullest! Get to know the people that you work with or see or talk to every day. Get to know the One that created us. I'm going to try.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

SO how's this going for you? and when am I getting invited over? Next girls night~your house, with pizza, chocolate chip cookies from Kroger, and The Other Sister!!! Lets say July????

**no I'm NOT pregnant!! :)