Sunday, June 10, 2007

Camp

This blog comes 5 days before we leave for middle school camp. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, yet ready for what God is going to do there both in the lives of our students and in my life and the other adults' lives as well. I am paired up with someone I've never officially met but have seen at work before and a friend of mine who's only staying til Sunday. This is the third year out of three that I've been paired with someone I don't know for the week. I'm not complaining because one out of the two have become REALLY good friends. I wanted to get paired with her this year, but I guess God has another plan! He is ultimately in charge so I'm just going with the flow! (haha the theme is downpour) I guess I'm writing this so that you would pray for us. MS camp is the 15th thru the 20th and HS camp is the 20th thru the 25th. If you would partner with me and pray for the students whose lives will be changed, as well as the adults. Pray that God will move with power...that His Spirit would be ALL over the camp (we will have the WHOLE camp to ourselves this year!). Pray that hearts and lives will be changed and that they are willing to change. When I get back next Wednesday, I will write and tell of all God's goodness! I can't wait! Thank you for praying with me. May God bless you this week!!
Rachel :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.