Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blessings

I've started to do a little Bible study called "Adventurous Prayer" from the Women of Faith study guide series and holy cow! The part that I did today really spoke to me. It took me through some Scripture to find what assurances God has given me. Psalm 32:1 tells me that my sins are covered; Psalm 103:12 says that my sins are as far from me as the east is from the west; John 15:15 tells me that I am a friend of God *breaking into song* ;) Romans 8:15 tells me that I am an heir of Christ. How cool is that?? Think about that. Romans 8:26 tells me that I have and intercessor who prays for me even when I don't have the words to pray; Hebrews 7:25 says that I am COMPLETELY saved!! Nothing nor no one will EVER take my salvation away from me! No matter what I do (or don't do), no matter where I go or how far I run away from God, He's always there right behind me waiting on me to turn around. He's there with His arms open so wide, ready to accept me. I know for me that's so encouraging! I mess up A LOT! But God is quick to forgive me and I praise Him for that. I pray that I'd be that quick to forgive others.

I was wondering...what are some other promises from His Word that you know and claim?

Blessed,
Rachel :O)

No comments: