Saturday, December 15, 2007

fire

ok, i know it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since i last blogged, but today is something totally worthy of being blogged. today was my niece's birthday party at katy's house. it was great! had good cake, a lot of her friends showed up dressed like princesses, family, etc. i took several pictures (to be posted soon). the last picture i took was of all the girls together. katy had lit two candles on either side of her entertainment center...i was on one side of it trying to take the picture. i leaned back to try to get all the girls in it. next thing i know, i hear all the moms there screaming at me..."YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!!!" so i flipped my hair over and obviously put it out that way. but my hair caught on fire!! i thought it was kind of funny...no thought of "maybe i could've lost all my hair" or "maybe i could've caught their house on fire"...nothing like that. i just laughed and went outside to brush all the charred hair off my shoulders and back. poor susan...i made her asthma act up MAJORLY! she was outside catching her breath and trying to help me get the char out of my hair. by the way....that's the worst smell EVER!!! it stunk up their house big time. anyway. after that, i went home and washed my hair twice to try to get the smell out of it....it worked. you really can't tell that it has caught fire. i'm going to get janice to look at it tomorrow at church to see if i need to get a trim. i hope you have had a good laugh! i know i did!! oh...did i mention that i had mousse in my hair???

No comments: