Friday, April 20, 2007

First One!!

Alright!! Here's my first blog on blogger! I'm pretty stoked about having another avenue for blogging. Sometimes Myspace doesn't really cut it. Anyway. Tonight I'm closing at work. For those who know me, you know that I open 99% of the time. Now my operator is allowing me to learn to close so that someday (hopefully soon) I could become manager. I'm excited about it. God has allowed me to come back home and to work at a Christian-based company for His glory. He has also let me come back and work with such an amazing group of middle schoolers at church! People call me crazy for wanting to work with them, but I simply just tell them that where God wants me right now. I don't even know if I could work with high school right now. My passion is with the middle schoolers. I'm sooooo pumped about being able to go to camp this year too!! I'm sad that I'm not going to Samoa like originally planned, but it's all gravy baby! Anyway. I've got to go get ready for work. The next posts hopefully will be meaningful and insightful. Have a blessed day!!

Rachel :O)

No comments: